- Coaching Strategies/Job-Seeker Motivation
- Improving Self-Perception
- Strength-Based Engagement
- Developing Intrinsic Motivation in Participants
2. Job Readiness Strategies
- Addressing Resume and Application Challenges
- Understanding a RAP Sheet (Records of Arrest and Prosecution)
- Understanding Occupational Licensing Barriers to Employment
3. Employer Engagement
- Overcoming Employer Resistance
- Ban the Box and Fair Hiring Policies
- Making the Match - Friendly Industries for Reentrants
4. Retention and Resources
- Criminal Justice and Community Resources
- Positive Peer Pressure' and Networking
- Setting a Tone of Self-Sufficiency
- NEVER PRE-RECORDED!
- ALWAYS INTERACTIVE!
- Four LIVE* webcasts with instructors
- Plenty of real-time Q&A!
- Audience interaction via chat, polling and the phone
- eCopy of all slides used
- eCertificate of Completion
- January 26/27/30/31 @2:00 EST
- Only $150 per person
- Group Discounts available. Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO'S THE INSTRUCTOR?
Greg Holley will be the lead instructor, assisted by Workforce180 CEO Mike Fazio!
Greg has over eight years' experience in training and vocational guidance. He has worked with unemployed and formerly homeless adults to regain self-sufficiency and employable skills. He has also spent this time working with the at-risk and hard to reach populations throughout the NYC Department of Education, NYS child welfare and juvenile justice systems. Greg served as Vocational Coordinator for the Jewish Board of Family and Children Services. In this role, he prepared young adults transitioning from care with vocational workshops, career exploration and job placement for successful workforce entry. He has worked with hundreds of workforce professionals in a workforce development capacity.